For the attention of foreign applicants!
Kharkov National University of Internal Affairs invites purposeful, eager boys and girls from neighboring and more distant countries to receive future-oriented profession, to realize their creative and intellectual potential! Due to the professional knowledge and Diploma of European pattern, you will always be successful and top-requested!
Kharkov National University of Internal Affairs trains foreigners and persons without citizenship in accordance with the law of Ukraine, requirements for admission to higher educational institutions of Ukraine, regulatory documents of the MIA of Ukraine and the Ministry for the Education and Science and the following rules:
– foreign Ukrainians, who were sent for study by Ukrainian National Cultural Societies upon admission into the university have the same right to the education as the Ukrainian citizens, except as provided by the Constitution of Ukraine, Laws of Ukraine or international treaties;
– foreigners and persons without citizenship who constantly live in Ukraine on legitimate grounds (including upon the invitation of the university ), have the right to receive higher education on an equal basis with Ukrainian citizens, except the right to receive higher education, funded from the State budget of Ukraine, local budgets, unless otherwise provided for by international treaties;
– a person, recognized as a refugee or a person who needs additional protection, has equal rights to higher education with Ukrainian citizens;
The University accepts foreigners and persons without citizenship, being within the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds in all accredited fields (specialties) within the total licensed volume.
– acceptance of documents from foreigners and persons without citizenship, being within the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds and expressing a desire to study at the university, starts from the 1-st of July till the 31-st of October for intramural and extramural forms of study; since the 2-nd of January till the 1-st of March for extramural forms of study.
The University gives the government-issued invitation for entrance into the territory of Ukraine when providing the following documents.
Foreigners and persons without citizenship enclose the following documents with an application, addressed to the Rector of the University:
1) a document (original and its copy) on previous educational (education and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place;
2) an attachment (original and its copy) to the document on previous educational (education and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place (if available);
3) an academic transcript, issued by foreign/Ukrainian educational establishment (in case of transfer or recovery for training, starting from the second year);
4) a copy of the foreigner’s passport or document, proving the identity of a person without citizenship;
5) 10 photos 30 х 40 mm;
6) Invitation for study, issued by the University.
Documents referred to in Articles 1–4, should be translated into Ukrainian, notarized and legalized by Ukrainian diplomatic establishment, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
An application and documents shall be kept in the educational record of the applicant/student.
Kharkov National University of Internal Affairs admits foreign citizens to the following specialties:
– Law Enforcement Activity;
– Finances, Banking and Insurance.
Students can study at the intramural and extramural forms of study at bachelor’s and master’s levels.
Graduates of our universities work in public authorities, banks, law-enforcement authorities, courts, prosecution agencies, at enterprises, at establishments and organizations on various forms of ownership.
The University boosts international cooperation, cooperates with higher educational establishments of other countries.
Foreign students are provided with the hostel. They live in the individual unit in rooms for 2–4 people with Wi-Fi network access. Kitchen rooms are equipped with current technologies, showers with boilers and there are washing machines at students’ service. The hostel is located at the protected territory of the University, having access control, this fact provides complete security of residence and training. Numerous dining-rooms, cafes and buffets are located at the territory of the University, there are many cozy recreation areas and a banking outlet works there.
61080, Kharkov City
27, Lva Landau Ave.,
Telephones of the Admission Committee:
+38(057) 739-83-23, +38(097)-21-44-388
While admission to the University the foreign applicant must:
Our address: 27, L. Landau Avenue, Kharkiv, Ukraine;
Head of the Division Candidate of Philological science, associate Tsapko Tamara Petrovna;
Tel. +380972144388; +380577398319; +380577398323;