|Head of the Department of Scientific Work Organization
PhD, lieutenant colonel of police
Miroshnychenko Oksana Stanislavivna
The overall organization, coordination and monitoring of research activities at Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs is assigned to the Department of Scientific Work Organization.
The Department is manned with highly qualified staff: leading and senior researcher fellows, research fellows, editorial staff (senior editors, editors), senior professional employee and professional employee. Four employees of the Department have PhD scientific degree.
Department implements the following main tasks:
• improving the efficiency of research work at the University;
• provision of purposeful cooperation and coordination of the activities of the University’s structural units in implementing research work;
• planning, organization and control over the conduction (execution) of fundamental and applied research by scientific and academic staff of the University according to the established priorities of the research work of the University, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
• planning, organization and conduction of scientific activities of the University (scientific and practical conferences, seminars, round tables, contests of scientific papers, etc.);
• coordination of specialized Scientific Councils of the University on proving thesis;
• patronage of research of young scholars, talented cadets and students;
• patronage of existing and formation of new scientific schools;
• organization and coordination of the implementation of the results of research and developments into law enforcement agencies’ activities;
• increasing the role of professional employees of the University in the process of scientific provision of practical and service activities of the units that are within the managing sphere of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, etc.
|Deputy Head –
chief of the edit section of the Department of Scientific Work Organization |
lieutenant colonel of police
Bilous Petro Oleksandrovych
Edit section operates within the Department of Scientific Work Organization, which prepares to publication educational, scientific, methodical and reference materials for the needs of the University. The work on the preparation and publication of the literature is accomplished in accordance with publishing plans and reports, which are formed based on studying the level of training disciplines’ provision with the teaching and methodical literature and considering chairs’ propositions. They are discussed by the Academic Council of the University and approved by the Rector in the end of the year.
Besides textbooks, monographs and study guides the section prepares for publication materials of scientific and practical conferences, seminars, etc., which are held at the University, as well as periodic scientific professional publications – collection of scientific papers “Вісник Харківського національного університету внутрішніх справ” “Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav” ( «Bulletin of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs» and the journal «Право і Безпека» – “Pravo i Bezpeka” “Law and Security” / ”Law and Safety”.
Address: 27, L. Landau avenue, Kharkiv, 61080, Ukraine.
Tel.: (057) 7398-351, 7398-345; (057) 7398-342 (edit section);
Fax: (057) 7398-345.