1. Training of international students and stateless persons is being made under the laws of Ukraine “On Higher Education”, “On Legal Position of International Students and Stateless Persons”, “On Foreign Ukrainians”, orders of the President of Ukraine dated March 25, 1994 No. 112 “On Measures of Development of Economic Cooperation of Regions of Ukraine with adjacent boundary regions of the Russian Federation” and dated June 3, 1994 No. 271 “On Measures of Development of Economic Cooperation of Regions of Ukraine with adjacent regions of the Republic of Belarus and Administrative and Territorial Units of the Republic of Moldova”, decrees of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated February 26, 1993 No. 136 “On Training of Foreign Citizens in Ukraine”, dated September 11, 2013 No. 684 “Some Issues of Selection of International Students and Stateless Persons for Training”, order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated November 1, 2013 No. 1541 “Some Issues of Arrangement of Selection and Training (Internship) of International Students and Stateless Persons”, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 under No. 2004/24536, by Conditions of Admission to Higher Education Establishments of Ukraine, statutory documents of MIA of Ukraine and these Regulations.
2. Foreign Ukrainians, who received a referral for training from Ukrainian national and cultural societies when entering into the University, shall exercise the same rights to get education, as citizens of Ukraine, with the exception of cases provided for by Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine or international treaties, consent on obligatoriness of which is given by Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
3. International students and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine on legal grounds have the right to get higher education on an equal basis with citizens of Ukraine, other than the right to get higher education at the expense of funds of State budget of Ukraine, local budgets, unless otherwise determined by international treaties, consent on obligatoriness of which is given by Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
4. A person, recognized as a refugee or person requiring additional protection, shall have the right to get higher education on an equal basis with citizens of Ukraine.
5. The University accepts international students and stateless persons residing on the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds, according to all accredited areas (specialties) within the total licensed volume.
6. Acceptance of the documents from international students and stateless persons who reside on the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds, and express their will to study at the University, starts from July 1, 2016.
The applications from international students and stateless persons addressed to the Rector are submitted with the following documents:
1) a document (original and copy) of previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, on the basis of which the entry is realized;
2) addenda (original and its copy) of a document of previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, on the basis of which the entry is realized (if any);
3) academic transcript issued by foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or reinstatement for training, starting from the second year, academic transcript is supplied);
4) a copy of international passport or identity document of a stateless person;
5) medical insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
6) 4 photos, size 30 x 40 mm;
7) a copy of the certificate of an international Ukrainian;
The documents referred to in sub-paragraphs 1-4 of this paragraph shall be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation.
The documents referred to in sub-paragraphs 1-4 of this paragraph must be certified in the country of their issue in a manner that is officially used in that country for such certificates, and legalized by the respective foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
The application and the documents referred to in this paragraph shall be stored in the personal file of applicants / students.
7. International students enter the University according to accredited curriculums twice a year, before and at the beginning of the academic semesters (until 1 November and until 1 March, respectively), by the evaluation / review of submitted documents in accordance with paragraph 6 of the Regulations of and interviews on certain subjects and the language of training.
8. International students, who enter to study, are enrolled in the University on the basis of acceptance orders, which are verified in a Single Database.